Why choose Dillinger's New York?

Dillinger’s New York is Your Personal New Yorker.  That means you have your own, private guide. It is your tour and can be customized to suit your needs.  Plus there is no need to figure out which street corner to meet your guide on, all tours begin at you Manhattan Hotel or other mutually agreed upon location.  Your guide comes to you.

How are you addressing COVID-era tourism?

While we await a vaccine in the coming year, we are also implementing the following policies: mandatory mask use by all on tour (complimentary masks can be provided if needed), complimentary bottles of hand sanitizer, and tours focused to ensure both peace of mind and amazing NYC memories.

See Our Covid Plan

What is your touring schedule?

We offer tours 7 days a week and the timing for custom tours is your choice.  Preset tours may have set times to ensure access to included sites.

How should I prepare for the tour?

All tours are on foot and rely on public transportation. Wear comfortable shoes and season-appropriate clothing.

What is your cancellation policy?

If you need to cancel and do so within 48 hours before your scheduled tour, Dillinger’s New York is able to give you an 85% refund, leaving 15% for our processing costs.

What happens in the event of bad weather?

Tours take place in rain or shine but guides often make alterations to accommodate for weather conditions, visiting more indoor spaces in foul weather, stopping for a short break to warm up in a café if the group wishes, etc.

What about tipping?

Tipping is not obligatory but is appreciated. Dillinger’s New York clients often tip from 10-25% of the tour’s price depending on their sense of enjoyment and their own customs.


We welcome you to contact us for more information
about any of our products or services.